Wednesday, July 22, 2009
It's been a little while since our last show, but we're still alive and well and podcasting a fresh new BEWARE OF THE BABYLON installment.
In this life changing episode, we're live on tape from El Quixote in the heart of New York City's Hotel Chelsea. We recomend that Veal Plancha. It's awesome.
Also discovered in this BACK FROM THE DEAD podcast...
• Just a few reflections on the man in the mirror.
• Reflections on Rachel's rendition of "Mirror in the Bathroom" with the English Beat.
• What to wear to your high school reunion.
• Embarassing revelations of 90s cassingles.
• Food overview on the new Yankee Stadium.
As alway, this and every BEWARE OF THE BABYLON podcast can be automatically downloaded from iTunes here.